Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1 . Where did you meet? At an internet chat room for female chubby chasers.

2. How long did you date? We never dated. There was just a period that we were together that we were not married... we affectionately refer to that as "The Dark Ages"

3. How long have you been married? 408 days. (But who's counting...?)

4. What does she say that surprises you? The "F" word. She's said it 3 times since we've been together. They were all accidents, but she said it none-the-less... she's filthy.

5. What is your favorite feature of hers's?
• If we're being shallow: She's got a pretty sweet lil' rumpus. I like to refer to her as "Muffin Butt"...
• If we're being thoughtful: Her smile... seriously, she could melt a glacier (causing the world to be destroyed, as seen in the smash hit "The Day After Tomorrow") with that smile.

6. What is your favorite quality of hers's?
• Shallow: She's hot.
• Thoughtful: Her unbelievable heart. (You can read more here: http://anickeloradime.blogspot.com/2007/08/things-i-love.html)

7. Does she have a nickname for you? Mostly she just calls me 'Stud'. However she has never ONCE called me by my birth name, therefore every time that she has spoken to me, she's refer to me using a nickname.

8. What is her favorite color? Yellow

9. What is her favorite food? She's never met a food she didn't like. (although she's not a huge fan of chick peas, avacados, and raw onions...)

10. What is her favorite sport? Shopping.

11. When and where did you first kiss? When: One day... Where: On the lips.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Hang out with our friends. (You can typically find us in the Buzzard's Nest)

13. Do you have any children? Well... we both believe that children are the future. That we should teach them well, and let them lead the way.. perhaps show them all the beauty they possess inside... maybe give them a sense of pride to make it easier... Basically: let the children's laughter remind us how it used to be...

In other words: no... not yet. But we want some of them though... I wanna teach 'em tricks.

14. Does she have a hidden talent? Yes... putting up with me.

15. How old is he? She turned 24 this past Nov. 11

16. Who said, “I love you” first? Probably Laura, as she is a couple years older than me. I was probably still in the womb when she was saying it.

17. What is her favorite type of music? Anything that I was involved with... ESPECIALLY the Seth Thomas Band (http://www.myspace.com/seththomasmusic)

18. What do you most admire about her? Didn't we already cover this? Or is this one of those crazy personality tests that asks you if you would steal from your company 25 times using different wording... the answer is 'yes'... get over it.

19. Do you think she will read this? I'll more than likely read it TO her... she thinks my voice is sexy (so does Carolyn Vecchio)... this is not surprising. As my voice is (much like the rest of me) QUITE sexy.

So, that's it kiddos... my monthly blog post. Enjoy.

S

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for that babe, and for telling everyone that I am 24. You are the best... even though you get annoyed with me sometimes.

Art Teacher said...

Finally, you updated! and it is funny.

MommyB said...

Is laura getting younger?? ;)

The Arnold Family said...

Laura, you do look very beautiful in all these pics even though you are 24. Also, I have said the F word and Jake has also been surprised by that. I think it has to do with hanging out at the truck stop too much during college...it happens. #1 is my fave though. xo love you guys and miss you.

The Arnold Family said...

Laura, you do look very beautiful in all these pics even though you are 24. Also, I have said the F word and Jake has also been surprised by that. I think it has to do with hanging out at the truck stop too much during college...it happens. #1 is my fave though. xo love you guys and miss you.